Tuesday, October 21, 2008

LifeFeedsOnLifeFeedsOnLifeFeedsOnLifeFeedsOnLifeFeedsOnLifeFeedsOnLifeFeedsOnLife....

This particular photograph up there reminds me so much of space exploration. The textured ground reminds me of Mars, a planet I forever feel might hold the future of the earth. carl Sagan in his wonderful book and documentary series ' cosmos ' talked about the possibility of colonization of mars as the first step ( after major babysteps we shall take on the Moon ) to the spread of mankind into the vast expanse of the universe.
I don't really wish to elaborate on my thoughts on this subject, but let me give you the some words by my guru Bill Hicks to conclude that train of thought/rant:-

I'm gonna share with you a vision that I had, cause I love you. And you feel it. You know all that money we spend on nuclear weapons and defense each year, trillions of dollars, correct? Instead -- just play with this -- if we spent that money feeding and clothing the poor of the world -- and it would pay for it many times over, not one human being excluded -- we can explore space together, both inner and outer, forever in peace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah but until then ! this is necessary. Life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life....you get the drift.




Taken all I can taken all I can, we can take. taken all you can taken you can,
We can take.
Got nothing left to give to you.
Blood suckin parasitic little blood suckin parasitic little
Blood suckin parasitic little tick
Take what you want and then go.

Suck me dry.

Is this what you wanted?
Is this what you had in mind?
Is this what you wanted?
Cuz this this is what youre getting.
I hope, I hope, I hope you choke.

Maynard's words from Ticks n Leeches.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?
I can serve you some more. Would you like some dessert? Shut the fuck up and
eat whatever you have left on your plate !

No comments: