Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I know the pieces fit

Progress Images....................................................................................................behind the scenes.






The time has come for me to halt experimentation and connect the strands of my project that are starting to go a bit haywire and tie them together into a cohesive entity. The way my conceptual drive has worked, I feel that my thoughts on the human condition that I am expressing through my imagery has effected me to a great extent, my project IS the human condition. Im confused, lost, powerful, mislead, angry, sad, in love.

I fear for my project's strength being marginalized, So I am going to take a few days off from my daily life ( yes that means friends and fun ) and revitalize it with new vigour.

I also have so much on my plate right now I dont know what to eat, and Ive ended up starved for the past few weeks. PechaKucha Up next ! Excited about it, and working on something to make it a little interesting for viewers ( no dozers will be in my crowd ! )





Expect more thoughts and less images. I have stopped shooting and taken some time to distance myself from my project ( just a week ) and now Im getting back in to see where I really am. We get lost again and again, and finding our way out is not the key, a fresh perspective back in is what I'm aiming for.

No comments: