Thursday, October 9, 2008

Windows to her souls.






She's everything.

Some more experiments. found trippy windows. Special thanks to cima for being so damn kickass in the blanket, hazem for running around with a speedlight for me, nadia for clicking the shutter for me as I directed it all whilst smoking a ciggarette and confused the audience we collected during the shoot in Al Quoz.

My hiatus ends tommorow, will be done with the hotel shoots, so no more room service :(
Lots of jobs coming up.
Anyone have a 5D they want to sell me? Please let me know. Many images waiting to be processed and many more shoots planned ahead, so expect much more coming up !

GOOD NEWS.I've been accepted for the Pecha Kucha talks on the (remember remember) the fifth of November. So please put it onto your calenders ( if you dont have one, get one, its rather helpful, though only if you believe in time ).

I have alot of sketches/notes, I suspect the blog might see some of them soon. Im just afraid no one will be able to interpret my photoshoot planning. Only one way to find out EH?

Someone get me a ringlight for my professional world initiation please. I want a ringlight !

And a mamiya RB67 with digital back.
WHERES RAJI WHEN YOU NEED HIM !

im rambling. thats because Im exhausted.

Music and lyrics give me direction. Just wanted to divulge that secret that drives me to keep working. You may think thats crass, but different strokes for different folks ! Walid has a special one hour stroke ( more on that later )

I bid you adieu !

3 comments:

arezoo karoubi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
arezoo karoubi said...

Shadows huh?
They bring a new dimension in to your work which is interesting.
worlds are collapsing.....

Unknown said...

I know it's just random experimentation, but it's a COMPLETELY different feel with the shadows.

And I don't know whether to love or hate the random light in the window. Is it better that it's asymmetrical?
I dunno, this is pushing out of the comfort zone that the rest of your photos have, but that in itself is an awesome concept. I need more to form an opinion.