Wednesday, October 8, 2008

DuneTroubles


I live with my justice
And I live with my greed in me
I live with no mercy
And I live with my frenzy feet
I live with my hatred
And I live with my jealousy
I live with the notion that I dont need anyone but me
Dont drink the water
Dont drink the water
There's blood in the water
Dont drink the water


(Excerpt: Don't drink the water, written by Dave Mathews.)

.


ExperiMental reloaded.

Many more images coming up, been busy doing commercial work to get some finances for this project and other things I need, like food and um, a camera.

I don't have a camera. Whats that got to do with photography?

More images as soon as I have time to sit down and edit, was in Kuwait before, now in Abu Dhabi.

Please note the little beetle on the bottom left and his cute tracks. the beetle sang revolution the whole time.






The human condition.
Welcome.

Fool you're blind ! Move aside for me !



No comments: